1. I chose two coordinating fabrics from our Fall BellaBundle™ and cut one piece 7″ x the height of the cross stitch design. I cut the other piece 3.5″ x 11″.
2. Stitch together allowing a 1/4″ seam allowance. Press fabric open and then trim away an excess fabric.
Add Pom Poms, rick-rack or trim of your choice.
3. Cut a piece of fabric for the backing measuring 1/2″ larger on all sides
4. Carefully separate the top and bottom of the fabric to make a “poof” and cut a small X into the back piece of the fabric so you can add the stuffing. In lieu of this, you can leave a 3″ opening when you stitch your fabric together, and then hand-stitch it closed after stuffing the pillow.
5. Carefully turn the fabric inside out.
6. Using the filling of your choice, add the stuffing to the pillow. I use a little wooden stick that comes with the Poly-Fil to help reach each corner. Be careful not to pierce the fabric and make a hole.
7. To cover the “x” you made in the fabric, cut a 3″ x 3″ piece of fabric. I added two buttons from Lori Holt’s Stitch Cute Little Buttons. You can either hand stitch the fabric square to the back or use fabric glue.
8. And there you go! A pretty little finish ready to display!
Until next time,
Welcome to Anabella’s! I hope you will sit back, relax and take some time to get to know us! We would love to be your go-to shop for all things cross stitch, quilting, and paper crafting related!
#perfectlyimperfect #anabellas #anabellasshop
Sign-Up for News, Sales & Updates
Hi there! Each Friday I send out just one (1) email that announces my latest Flosstube Video has been published, and where I share weekend sales, new items, specials, important news, and more! I promise I won’t overwhelm your in-box and you can unsubscribe at anytime! Don’t miss out on the fun! Subscribe today!